Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Run Batanes! 50 Miles/21 kilometer

I would love to complete my first ultra-marathon in Batanes.

It will be a totally fantastic experience to shoot two birds in one stone. First I'd be able to cross "visiting Batanes" in my bucket list and if successful, I'd be crossing "running an ultra-marathon", too.

If you have written those two events in your own bucket list, then you have a chance to accomplish those with the Run Batanes! 50 miles/21 kilometer set on May 4 of next year.

Organized by Jonel Mendoza of Front Runner Magazine, registration is now open for the monumental event.

I am not surprised at all that Mendoza can think of such a run. After all, Mendoza is known for his non-traditional brand when it comes to organizing trail runs.

Only Mendoza can think of such crazy races, which have brought and gathered runners from around the globe to experience Philippine outdoors and hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment