Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

4th Fit and Fun Wellness Buddy Run 2011


I'd like to congratulate Robinson's Supermarket for continuing its effort in helping its customers in staying fit.

This would be my third "buddy run" if in case I make it to the starting line on July 17,2011.

This race is indeed a lot of fun. No pressure, just pure and simple fun. And you can run with anyone even with your grandma or grandpa. Just make sure that you will enter the finish line together, that's what buddy run is for. You start together, and you finish together.

Another reason why you will run in this event is the loot bag. I lost count as to how many goodies were inside the green Robinson's Supermarket. But I can still remember that there were juices, snacks, candies, mugs and even a pencil case.

So runners, see you at the starting line.

No comments:

Post a Comment